2021 Submit Abstract
The Call for Abstracts for the 2021 Colorado Stormwater Symposium is now OPEN!
All abstracts should be focused on stormwater quality topics. Stormwater quality topics include, but are not limited to:
- Stormwater Control Measure (SCM) Planning, Design, & Installation
- Green Infrastructure & Low Impact Development
- Stormwater Education Innovative Ideas, Best Practices, New Programs
- Impacts of Fires on Stormwater Quality
Abstracts must be:
- In English
- No longer than 500 words
- Your own work
- No more than 2 submissions per person (as the presenter)
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Commercial or promotional
- All approved abstracts must have a presenter register to attend the Symposium by July 1,2021.
- All approved abstracts will be formatted to a standard template and posted in the online conference proceedings.
View details of the Symposium on the Symposium homepage
Register for the Colorado Stormwater Quality Symposium access pricing information
Become a Sponsor
Promote your business or organization at the Symposium by becoming become a sponsor or exhibitor