The Call for Abstracts for the inaugural, 2020 Colorado Stormwater Quality Symposium is now CLOSED!
Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract!
All abstracts should be focused on stormwater quality topics. Stormwater quality topics include, but are not limited to:
- Stormwater Control Measure (SCM) Planning, Design, & Installation
- SCM Operations including Inspection, Maintenance, & Performance
- TMDL or Urban Runoff Studies
- Stormwater Sampling & Monitoring
- Green Infrastructure & Low Impact Development
- Stormwater Quality Policies, Programs, & Regulations
Abstracts must be:
- In English
- No longer than 500 words
- Your own work
- No more than 2 submissions per person (as the presenter)
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Commercial or promotional
- All approved abstracts must have a presenter register to attend the Symposium by May 31, 2020.
- All approved abstracts will be formatted to a standard template and posted in the online conference proceedings.
View details of the Symposium on the Symposium homepage
Register for the Colorado Stormwater Quality Symposium access pricing information
Become a Sponsor
Promote your business or organization at the Symposium by becoming become a sponsor or exhibitor